5. Merely Doing in the body parts Vs learning its Usages. When a person cycles, or swims, one is using different parts of the body to propel oneself forward. In due course of time, one will develop certain muscles and strengths. Now compare this to the education imbibed in the asanas. In standing asanas, oneContinue reading “Zubin: Ten Talks About #Yoga (5)”
Tag Archives: Yoga philosophy
Zubin: Ten Talks About #Yoga (4)
4. Our embodiment has the potentials to be read like a book with the same benefits. Normally, one would read or learn anatomy and physiology text books for knowledge and understanding about the different aspects of our body. The same goes for the way we have explored the mind – an entity apart from ourContinue reading “Zubin: Ten Talks About #Yoga (4)”
Zubin: Ten Talks About #Yoga (3)
3. A unique condition, wherein our body, mind and breath support each other. The practice of Yoga bestows a unique gift on its practitioner: associated body, mind, senses and breath. Come to think of it, all our endeavours, sports and educative explorations develop exclusive body awareness or mind awareness. Most of our athletes develop theContinue reading “Zubin: Ten Talks About #Yoga (3)”
Zubin: Ten Talks About #Yoga (2)
2. Our outer social gates are always open but yogic practices will help us to be open to the inner social culture within us. The human being is essentially a social creature, a gossipy animal. Social media is replete with antics of our movie stars and celebrities. In this era, we are naturally more selfie-consciousContinue reading “Zubin: Ten Talks About #Yoga (2)”
Zubin: Ten Talks About #Yoga (1)
1. Yogic practices are the vital apps to manoeuvre on unfamiliar terrain within. As anyone living on our planet well knows, apps have become more important and indispensable to our lives than even tools like the Swiss army knife. When you are navigating in unknown terrains, the one indispensable tool is a navigator or anContinue reading “Zubin: Ten Talks About #Yoga (1)”
5 simple steps to #yoga practice at home.
These 5 simple steps will improve your yoga practice at home.