The Studio at Saddle Street Farm, Thorncombe, Dorset TA20 4PY.
YOGA MORNINGS & DAYS: Suitable for all levels.
- Sat 8th April: Morning 9.30 – 12.00
- Sat 22nd April: Day 9.30 – 3.30
- Sat 17th June: Morning 9.30 – 12.00
- Sat 9th September: Morning 9.30 – 12.00
- Sat 23rd September: Day 9.30 – 3.30
- Sat 2nd December: Day 9.30 – 3.30
- 19th – 21st May – Spring Yoga Weekend
- 28th – 30th July – Summer Yoga Weekend
- 13th – 15th October – Autumn Yoga Weekend
Please LIKE my Facebook Page, with Iyengar Yoga news worldwide. Follow on Twitter for regular updates on what’s happening at #SaddleStreetFarm.
For details about our Lovegrove Essentials Day Spa and Treatments, please click HERE.
Guruji B.K.S Iyengar said:
In order to transform people from the physical level to the mental and spiritual level, the healing aspect of yoga has the major role. For many, yoga is a science and a philosophy, but it is only those who practice who know it is an art. Healing is an art and one has to go deep into the art to understand the changes taking place while you are taking a breath, while your are working, while you are moving, while you are sitting. One has to practice with accuracy, methodically, mathematically calculating how one has to sit, how to do the pose, how to stretch the leg. Then the reactions which take place in one’s own body have to be experimented with friends or students, to see if the feedback is the same as we got in our own body. If the feedback is identical then we can take it for granted that this is a healing process, which we can use. So that is why a yoga teacher has a tremendous responsibility.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?