YOGA WEEKENDS at Saddle Street Farm in Dorset.
Immerse yourself in beautiful surroundings and truly unwind in this stunning location. Enjoy world-class Iyengar Yoga classes taught by Hannah Lovegrove, who has over 30 years’ experience, with a wealth of knowledge in the teaching and application of yoga.
Saddle Street Farm is a warm and friendly environment, a place to recharge your batteries and gain a deeper understanding of Iyengar Yoga practice, making it an ideal break for you to take as a solo adventure or with a friend. For a weekend of holistic bliss, and to experience relaxation at its best, get in touch with Hannah for more details.
- Iyengar Yoga classes in a fully-equipped studio with underfloor heating.
- Small class size allows for plenty of individual attention, whether you’re a Beginner, Intermediate, Equestrian etc.
- Delicious, fresh, seasonal vegetarian & vegan food from our resident River Cottage Chef and cookery writer, Daniel Stevens.
- Lovegrove Essentials massage, facial and body treatments using our own range of handmade, natural products containing essential oils can be booked separately.
- A heated, outdoor swimming pool (open June – September).
- Relax in natural surroundings with wide-open spaces, dark skies at night. Visit the many beaches on the Jurassic Coast & see the wonderful views from Pilsdon Pen or Golden Cap.
- With walking, riding, cycling, sitting round the camp fire, chatting in the Zen Tea Rooms or simply lazing in the hammock – we wish you a natural, nourishing, relaxing & energising experience.
DATES FOR 2017:
19th – 21st May – Spring Yoga Weekend
6th – 9th July – Iyengar Yoga Summer Camp (Register HERE for this very special event)
28th – 30th July – Summer Yoga Weekend
13th – 15th October – Autumn Yoga Weekend
Our menu for the weekend is designed and cooked by former River Cottage Chef and author – Daniel Stevens, who wrote the best-selling ‘River Cottage Bread Book’. He creates unique and exciting dishes of clean, vegetarian, vegan and gluten free food to nourish and uplift you throughout your stay.
We also offer luxurious massage and facial treatments in our divine treatment room, to complete the relaxing experience and make sure you leave us feeling truly revived. You can try out the Lovegrove Essentials natural skincare range, and get expert advice on any skin or muscluar issues you may have, either from our therapist Lorraine or Hannah, (a qualified Reiki, massage and aromatherapy practitioner), or the creator of the Lovegrove Essentials skin care range and Make-Up Artist – Hayley De Beers.
Price: £230 for the full weekend including Friday evening class and dinner. £185 for the Saturday & Sunday only. (Excludes Summer Camp. B&B and treatments are extra.)
Book early for 10% Early Bird and 5% Old Friends’ Discounts: see HERE.
- The price includes all yoga tuition, equipment, delicious dinners on Friday and/or Saturday night, lovely lunches on Saturday and Sunday.
- To book, please complete the BOOKING FORM and check the T&Cs.
- Treatments can be pre-booked from the list HERE. Please email me with your choice of treatment and time.
- Accommodation: for local B&Bs a short distance from the farm, see HERE for details. There’s a choice of large rooms, and even a Shepherd’s hut.
- For a general schedule of the weekends see HERE. (This is updated nearer the time for each event.)
OTHER EVENTS – Hannah is yoga instructor for Events at the Manor: Marshwood Manor, Bettiscombe DT6 5NS See HERE for details of Bootcamps, Hen parties and corporate activity weekends – booked through Marshwood Manor.