YOGA WEEKENDS at Saddle Street Farm in Dorset.
Immerse yourself in beautiful surroundings and truly unwind in this stunning location. Enjoy world-class Iyengar Yoga classes taught by Hannah Lovegrove, who has over 30 years’ experience, with a wealth of knowledge in the teaching and application of yoga.
Saddle Street Farm is a warm and friendly environment, a place to recharge your batteries and gain a deeper understanding of Iyengar Yoga practice, making it an ideal break for you to take as a solo adventure or with a friend.
- Iyengar Yoga classes in a fully-equipped studio with underfloor heating.
- Small class size allows for plenty of individual attention, whether you’re a Beginner, Intermediate, Equestrian etc.
- Delicious, fresh, seasonal vegetarian & vegan food from our resident River Cottage Chef and cookery writer, Daniel Stevens.
- Lovegrove Essentials massage, facial and body treatments using our own range of handmade, natural products containing essential oils can be booked separately.
- A heated, outdoor swimming pool (open June – September).
- Relax in natural surroundings with wide-open spaces, dark skies at night. Visit the many beaches on the Jurassic Coast & see the wonderful views from Pilsdon Pen or Golden Cap.
- With walking, riding, cycling, sitting round the camp fire, chatting in the Zen Tea Rooms or simply lazing in the hammock – we wish you a natural, nourishing, relaxing & energising experience.
DATES FOR 2017/2018:
13th & 14th January – New Year Yoga Weekend in Lyme Regis with Rachel Lovegrove *. Sat 11 am – 3 pm, Sun 9.30 am – 12.30 pm. £95.
Email Rachel for more details or use the booking for HERE.
20th – 22nd April – Spring Yoga Weekend
8th – 10th June – Summer Yoga Weekend
20th – 22nd July – Summer Yoga Camp Weekend
1st & 2nd September – Yoga Weekend in Lyme Regis with Sue Lovell *. (9 places left.)
19th – 21st October – Autumn Yoga Weekend
11th & 12th May 2019 – Yoga Weekend in Lyme Regis with Bobby Clennell * (Yes – 2019. For her 1 day event in 2018, see HERE.)
The Full Yoga Weekend at Saddle Street Farm starts at 5.30 pm Friday/finishes 2.00 pm Sunday. It includes Friday evening class, all lunches and dinners.
£255 for the full weekend or £215 Sat & Sun only, plus accommodation. There are either local cottages (usually walking distance), or a B&B about 10 minutes drive away with singles, twin, family rooms.
- Please complete the BOOKING FORM and check the T&Cs.
- Treatments can be pre-booked from the list HERE. Please email me with your choice of treatment and time.
- Accommodation: we arrange this for you in local cottages and B&Bs, a short distance from Saddle Street Farm. See HERE for details.
- For a general schedule of the weekends see HERE. (This is updated nearer the time for each event.)
- * For details of the events with guest teachers, please email. For accommodation in Lyme Regis, see HERE.