YOGA WEEKENDS at Saddle Street Farm in Dorset.
Immerse yourself in the beautiful West Country for a long weekend. Hannah has been teaching for over 20 years’ and has a wealth of knowledge in the practice and application of classical Yoga.
Saddle Street Farm is a warm and friendly environment, a place to recharge your batteries and gain a deeper understanding of the subject and practice of Yoga, making it an ideal break for a solo adventure, or with a friend.
- Yoga classes in a fully-equipped studio with underfloor heating.
- Small class size allowing for plenty of individual attention.
- A heated, outdoor swimming pool (open June – September).
- Relax in natural surroundings with wide-open spaces, dark night skies, beaches on the Jurassic Coast, and wonderful views from Pilsdon Pen or Golden Cap.
- A choice of accommodation, either on site or in local, self-catering cottages & B&B.
DATES FOR 2020:
12th – 14th June – Mid-Summer Weekend at Saddle Street Farm
9th – 11th October – Autumn Weekend at Saddle Street Farm
The Full Yoga Weekend at Saddle Street Farm starts at 5.00 pm Friday and finishes at 2.00 pm Sunday. It includes classes on Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday morning, with lunch on Saturday and Sunday. (Accommodation is not included.)
£130 for the weekend, including lunches.
- Please complete the BOOKING FORM and check the T&Cs.
- Accommodation: available on site or in local cottages and B&Bs, all a short distance from Saddle Street Farm. See here for details. (Please book early – these are all VERY popular with other holiday makers.)
- To book the Chalet outside these dates, see the Air BnB listing HERE