YOGA WEEKENDS at Saddle Street Farm in Dorset.
Immerse yourself in beautiful surroundings and truly unwind in this beautiful location. Enjoy top-class Iyengar Yoga classes taught by Hannah Lovegrove, who has over 30 years’ experience and a wealth of knowledge in the teaching and application of yoga.
Saddle Street Farm is a warm and friendly environment, a place to recharge your batteries and gain a deeper understanding of Iyengar Yoga practice, making it an ideal break for as a solo adventure, or with a friend.
- Iyengar Yoga classes in a fully-equipped studio with underfloor heating.
- Small class size allows for plenty of individual attention.
- Delicious, fresh, seasonal vegetarian & vegan food from our resident chefs.
- A heated, outdoor swimming pool (open June – September).
- Relax in natural surroundings with wide-open spaces, dark skies at night. Visit the many beaches on the Jurassic Coast & see the wonderful views from Pilsdon Pen or Golden Cap.
- A choice of accommodation, either camping on site or in carefully selected local, self-catering cottages & B&B.
- We wish you a natural, nourishing, relaxing & energising experience.
DATES FOR 2019:
12th – 14th April – Spring weekend at Saddle Street Farm
11th & 12th May 2019 – Lyme Regis Weekend with Senior Iyengar Yoga teacher and author Bobby Clennell **
28th – 30 June – Mid-Summer Weekend at Saddle Street Farm
11th – 13th October – Autumn Weekend at Saddle Street Farm
The Full Yoga Weekend at Saddle Street Farm starts at 5.30 pm Friday/finishes 2.00 pm Sunday. It includes Friday evening class, all lunches and dinners.
£255 for the full weekend or £215 Sat & Sun only, plus accommodation.
- Please complete the BOOKING FORM and check the T&Cs.
- Accommodation: we arrange this for you on site, or in local cottages and B&Bs, a short distance from Saddle Street Farm. See HERE for details. (Please book early – these are VERY popular!)
- For a general schedule of the weekends see HERE. (This is updated nearer the time for each event.)
- ** For more details about events with guest teachers, please email. For accommodation in Lyme Regis, see HERE.